Condy Park Preschool and Kindergarten was established in 1959 by the Methodist Church to meet community needs. The Kindergarten was located at premises which had been donated by the Condy family in Old Maryborough Road, Pialba. The Kindergarten began operation in the Youth Centre with one teacher and parent volunteers who worked with thirteen children.
In 1974 the Kindergarten moved to Charles Street near the site of the old Wreckers, and in 1984 re-located to the corner of Charles Street and Old Maryborough Rd. On 12th July 1999 the new Condy Park Preschool & Kindergarten opened its doors on the Civic Precinct site, in Old Maryborough Rd, Pialba - opposite the site of the original Youth Centre. The Centre is managed by the Parent Management Committee.
In 2005 Condy Park met the challenges of an era by extending its facilities to become a 3-unit Preschool and Kindergarten, and also offers before and after Kindergarten/PrePrep care and Vacation Care.
Condy Park Kindergarten is proud to be affiliated with The Gowrie.
Click here to edit text
Website designed by Sulyn Design www.sulyndesign.com All images Copyright Condy Park Kindergarten and may not be reproduced without permission